Vividus is a creative visualization agency specializing in the lifelike representation of unbuilt Architecture. With an experienced team from around the globe, we take pride in our diverse backgrounds and skill sets, using those to bring a distinct style and character to our work.
Architecture is inherently experiential – so whether through an expression of light, texture, composition or just a flat out feeling, our goal is to inform, but also connect with you and your audience in some way, large or small.
From single family homes to master planned communities, low rise charm to soaring towers, intimate streetscapes to stadiums and more, we bring your project of any size to life – through memorable still renderings, engaging video and animations, as well as interactive and immersive 3D real time experiences.
Want to experience the future? Leave it to us.
A strong diverse team of varied backgrounds, knowledge and skill sets.
A multidisciplinary designer with a penchant for solving problems vs creating them, his varied skill set and interests have led to a breadth of work across multiple disciplines and continents. With a foundation in engineering and a degree in Industrial Design, his career began designing products and interiors in New York and Japan, only to discover more so than designing the product itself, it was visualizing and telling the story of the design that really captivated his interest.
With that in mind he quickly shifted focus and in 2007 moved home to Vancouver and became Vividus’ inaugural member, helping build the studio from the ground up and to this day continues to grow and learn alongside a skilled and diverse team.
He has also spearheaded and is Creative Director for Vividus' sister company Tiny Vikings - which specializes in Motion Graphics and Visual Effects for Commercials, TV and film.
Head of Security
Head of Security
We're ALWAYS looking for talented 3D Modelers/Artists to join a growing team of creative digital artists and video storytellers. You are an experienced 3D artist with a strong background in 3D Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop, but you also display a keen ability to problem solve and learn quickly.
The ideal candidate can swiftly switch gears and manage multiple projects concurrently whether building a detailed 3D model, texturing, landscaping, lighting, rendering for stills or animation, or putting the finishing touches on a rendering in Photoshop.
Intermediate/Senior 3D Artist
What you will do:
• Lighting and post production. Taking our renderings to the highest level, bringing the view/environment together in order to make our clients say "wow!"
• Texturing and shading. Creating realistic materials that enhance the architecture.
• Image composition. Finding the ideal angles to make the image stand out.
• Modeling. We strive to build as much of our scenes in 3D as possible.
• Self and time management. You are able to understand the scope of the project, client's expectations and the amount of time that you have to accomplish your work in order to be as effective and as happy as possible
• Enjoy an array of snacks, amazing coffee and a rooftop patio overlooking the city.
What we require:
• 5+ years of work experience delivering architectural visualizations with 3D Studio Max
• Highly skilled in the areas of rendering, matte painting and post production
• Excellent modeling skills that go beyond boxes and spheres
• Must speak English on a conversational/advanced level
• Team player attitude
• Experience working with architectural models (Sketchup or Revit or Autocad)
• Knowledge of V-ray
• Eligibility to work in Canada
• Must like dogs or at least be comfortable with one around
Please send resume and PDF or link to your portfolio to email@example.com
No phone calls please.